Tuesday, January 26, 2010
art show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi it's ella (13) & livia (9) & we're the lil sugar beanes. we love to sing, dance, create art & most imporantly find ways to help our community because every little thing helps. so sit back, relax & welcome to our lil bubbble... have fun!
Dear Ella
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible artist you are, I mean truly amazing! I have to admit that I am more than a bit jealous that at 32 years of age I cannot paint or draw a thing, maybe next time I see you I can have an art lesson. If you ever start selling your work please let me know because the Person's are avid art collectors with works from Mark Arisman, John Osgood, and Edward Lowrance. We would be happy to include Ella McLain-Lopez to the mix.
I love you sweet Beane- Carissa Person