Saturday, May 19, 2018

Broken Oak Crawfish Boil


 our neighbors right next door to us are from louisiana & every year they throw a crawfish boil! AND today was the day for our broken oak annual crawfish boil & it was the best day ever!!! mr. nick (our neighbor) got up super early to drive to louisiana to get over 100 lbs of fresh crawfish from his family!! there was crawfish everywhere, literally they kept escaping before they could get cooked & we we're chasing after them with gloves. let me tell you this was the best crawfish ever & our neighbors showed up the correct way to eat them. all the way from twisting off their heads to pulling the poo sack out! we are the crawfish masters now! i don't think daddy has ever been happier, he ordered over 7lbs to eat. this year we had it in the cul-de-sac so we could fit more people & it worked out perfectly. we even had water stations you could cool off at in case you got to hot. i don't know if we've made it clear but we live on the best street ever & we love it so much!


1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute picture.

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi7luH2yTyUSO98LayNXdIfTTPTzxF3_QKEyiFtT745bR-oXrv1MnPLIO-QDHLULi9Q_-RPihN7T8nIb-l_4ertzvr2bE38IE1zIGfeFox4TA7FAXqPHxLGDCQlstD4OqYoOoOArlGjCQva/s0/%255BUNSET%255D

    When I downloaded the original I resized/resampled it and put this gorgeous little girl on display life size in my home in on of my large digital picture displays and I love it! I love showing her off and everyone who sees her comments on her good looks and how cute she is!

    ReplyDelete