Wednesday, November 27, 2013

mimi, a special message just for you



happy birthday to you cha cha cha, happy birthday to you cha cha cha, happy birthday dear mimi, happy birthday to you cha cha cha. we miss & love you so, so, so much. we're blowing birthday kisses to you in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. I really do miss that little pugged nose lady myself. She was/is a very special person. I feel Emma Lou still pines for her as well. I see her in so many places I go because at some time we went there together. When I am at Costco I still sometimes expect to see her down at the end of an aisle with that huge shopping cart and looking left in right at the items on the shelves to make sure she did not miss anything for the store. We always did miss/forget some things somehow but we knew we were always going back so we would try harder to remember it next time. Now of course that she has Bubba by her side her heaven is even brighter and I know she would love the two new kitties.
    Love You,
    Dino Pop

    ReplyDelete