ever since livi had pneumonia at christmas her immune system has been toast. it seems like she's only well for about 5 days before she gets another cold. well this time around she's had really thick yellowish greenish snot, a sore throat & sneezes over 100 times a day... seriously, the poor girl is miserable. so yesterday mommy took her to the doctor & livi's allergies are so haywire (another word for out of control) that she now has an infection. so she's on antibiotics & nasal steroids. the doctor said once she was on the medicines she should feel better in about 48 hours & she needed to stay home from school today. livi was so sad about not being at school today she had daddy send a message to mommy that said:
Livi is worried about Esther not having her best friend to play with today. She wants you to tell her teachers. "Teachers, please tell my classmates that I'm sick".
so mommy relayed the message & all her friends were so so so sad she was sick so they made her a feel better card & her teachers packed her all the fun things they were working on at school so she could do them at home & not miss out on anything... aren't they sweet!?
they also had mommy take a picture of them to send to livi to say "hi!" livi was so happy to get her card & she can't wait to take her work to school on thursday to show her friends.
it's so sweet that livi loves & misses her friends so much & that they feel the same way about her!
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I hope Livi does slow down enough to get better. I know that is tough to do but a little sacrifice now will have a healthy girl sooner! I know, wasted words on young beautiful ears, oh well I needed the typing exercise. I do enjoy seeing how each of my granddaughters loves their schools, classmates and teachers and are loved back by them. What a beautiful, thoughtful card Livi’s classmates made for her.
ReplyDeleteGet to feeling better,
Dino Pop