the other night it was really chilly & daddy decided it was the perfect night to make his famous chicken & dumplings! livi couldn't wait to help daddy since she is always his chicken & dumpling sous chef. she decided that she wanted to be in charge of prepping the chicken because that's the most important ingredient! so she had a bowl of flour & some big pieces of chicken to coat in it. let me tell you she got down to business she was flipping & covering that chicken like you've never seen. during one flip she got a lil too flippy & flour went every where including livi's face... it was so funny!!! livi is such an amazing chef, now if we could just get her to eat what she cooks she'd never stop because it all taste so delicious!
Monday, February 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This girl is a mess, I really mean that! I do love the way she throws herself into things and I know Paul realizes what a tremendous asset he has in the kitchen when she is assisting. That chicken looks like it is ready to fry, great coating job by the Big “L”. Good job on coating herself but that is part of the rigors of food preparation. Just think how exciting it will be when she is old enough to get behind a skillet and cook that chicken. I look at that face and there is nothing but pure delight and NO FEAR!
ReplyDeleteLove ya Chef Livi,
Dino Pop