Saturday, January 25, 2014

bunny ears

livi has been wanting to learn how to tie her shoes, but it's really hard & confusing. so since i have the most patience i decided i'd try to help her learn how. she's been working on the cries cross 1st tie but the stinkin' bow part has been giving her lots of problems. so i tried the bunny ears approach with her & it made more sense to her, but we still had a rough time. after about 15 mins, she was done with her 1st lesson. at least now she has a good idea of how the bunny ears work now it's just getting our fingers to follow all the motions. i think we should get some yarn out to help practice & in hopefully no time she'll have it down.

1 comment:

  1. Tying your own shoes is a big step in growing up. How can you sneak out at night if you have to go to your dad or mom to get them to tie your shoe laces first. I think I know what your problem is though. Look how you are holding your tongue (the one in your mouth, not the one in your shoe), I think you need to hold it more to your left and you should be OK. You are lucky to have a sister that loves you and enjoys helping. I think that is more fun than parents teaching, don't you? Even when it is fun parents like yours.
    Love,
    Dino Pop

    ReplyDelete