yesterday at livi's school they celebrated "grandparents and others who are grand" by inviting them to chapel & a picnic lunch after. livi was so excited to bring momo to her school to show her how much she loved her. livi was so sweet & took care of momo's every need. since momo couldn't sit on the ground livi found a chair for her to sit in, made her a table by turning a bucket over, introduced her to all of her friends & loved on her so she'd know how grand she is!
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would really love to be able to go to that with you sometime. I know it would be a blast because you are so much fun. I think it was a brilliant decision by you to take momo because I know she is so proud of you and enjoys being seen with you. That was very sweet and considerate of you to get her a chair, you would have to do that for me too, getting down on the ground is easy, getting back up effort can be directly related to age. The last picture shows how much each of you cares for one another, it shows in your face and the way you smile and hold her. Do not ever consider playing poker for a living as you “ain”t” exactly got a poker face.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Dino Pop