Monday, February 4, 2013

hooray for the 100th day of school

 today is the 100th day of school... whoo hoo!!! to celebrate we have fun learning activities planned for the whole school week. i wanted to make a "100" shirt to celebrate the 100th day of school, so mommy & i got our creative juices flowing to see what we could come up with. once we figured it out, we had daddy draw it out for us then livi, mommy & i went to work with a gluing 100 googly eyes & 1 bow... then i had a 100 googly eyed girl monster shirt. i loooooove it & i can't wait for my friends to see, isn't it cute?!?!
happy 100th day of school to all my friends, teachers & principal, i can't wait for the next 100 days!
 

2 comments:

  1. Things have changed since I was in school. I do not remember us celebrating the 100th day and I certainly do not remember looking forward to another 100 days! I remember celebrating Friday afternoons, Christmas break, Spring break and THE LAST DAY OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!!! I am glad you look at school the way you do, you will always do well because of that.
    Love you,
    Dino Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot - LOVE taht shirt. Lot of work and talent went into it, plain to see. how did your classmates like it? Remember me telling you how I felt that morning in Shreveport when my hair was sticking out all over? If you take the smile off the shirt that is the way I looked and felt!
    Love,
    Dino Pop

    ReplyDelete