yesterday at livi's school they celebrated mother's day with a muffins with mommy breakfast. since mommy is on a restricted diet, daddy & livi made sure she had a gluten free muffin she could eat & they packaged it up so cute & sweet for her. it was the perfect way for mommy to start her busy friday to be treated so special!
Saturday, May 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think those are 3 very important reasons for loving your mother. I know she appreciated the lunch you and you dad so lovingly packed for her. You two look great together in you picture. The truth is that the perfect way for your mother to start her day is to look at her 2 beautiful daughter and realize how blessed she is. The second best thing for her because gluten free muffins cause a LOT of gas is to go lock herself in the bathroom and pass gas to the tune "I came in through the bathroom window".
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Dino Pop