Thursday, May 23, 2013

livi's graduated from preschool

today was livi's last day (yes, LAST day) of preschool at mdo & we can't believe how fast how fast this school year went by. my lil sissy is getting so big so fast... it's crazy! she was so sad all the day way to school because it was the last day, but as soon as she saw her friends the good times began. her teachers were so sweet they got everyone in the class these huge "congrats grads" balloons & they planned a special party with the coolest graduation cake i've ever seen. you could tell that ms. terri & ms. lisa were super super duper proud of their preschoolers! the teachers also made the sweetest photo books of all the fun times room 8 had together & each student got to take one home... that's livi's favorite thing! guess what else livi received today.... her preschool diploma! one thing that's for sure is livi will never forget this school year & all the friends she made, the fun times she had & all the love she received from her wonderful teachers!
and now we're so proud to present the 2013 graduating preschool class of the bridge fellowship mdo ...


1 comment:

  1. I could not be more proud of Livi AND Room 8 for their school year. What a wonderful experience for her! I never went to pre-school or kindergarten, we just ran around like wild banshees (in the woods, in the creek, in the field, in the pipe drainage system etc.) until I started the first grade. What a shock that was, it took me until the 3rd grade to even begin to catch up. Pre-school would have been wonderful for me so I am really happy for your opportunity and how well you have done with it. You looked so grown up in your blue graduation outfit! I hope if there is room in the car when you come to visit me so that you can bring the book the teachers put together and I can look at it with you and you can tell me all about what each picture is about.
    Love you,
    Dino Pop

    ReplyDelete