Saturday, October 18, 2014

pumpkin patch

it was such a beautiful day yesterday that after school we went to the holy cross pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins... yay. we had never been to this pumpkin patch before, but we really liked it. it wasn't crowded, there was lots of pumpkins in all shapes, colors & sizes, a hay maze, a playground, tons of places to take pictures & mommy's favorite... they sold lots of sweet treats made out of pumpkin. we had tons of fun finding the prettiest pumpkins, the biggest pumpkins & the weirdest shaped pumpkins.

1 comment:

  1. I think pumpkin patches are the greatest. You get to take a little road trip, get out of the house, see a bunch of pumpkins to choose from! I always bought from the pumpkin patch in front of the grocery store - not the same thing AT ALL. I have now gone to a pumpkin patch in Stanwwod where you went out into the field itself and cut the pumpkin you wanted of it's vine. I really enjoyed going out in all those row of pumpkins and picking out a BIG one. It looks like you guys had tons of fun on a beautiful day and picked out some fine pumpkins.
    Love you,
    Dino Pop

    ReplyDelete