Thursday, March 12, 2015
E.L. TV
this week we've been on spring break from school. the weather has been rainy & cold all week long so we haven't been able to do much. since we've been stuck inside livi & i have been making videos to start our own youtube channel. we love DCTC on youtube & they're our inspiration. so this is our first video we've done all the way through & thought we'd share it with you all first. it's pretty goofy & it's kinda long (10 mins), but you can tell we had a great time making it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was A HOOT!! Give you two a camera and the results are really fun. I enjoyed that so much, you both were so natural and relaxed, not "over the top" or "reserved but just right. Ella really was a good narrator, and Livi was great at scan reading the list of prizes and messing with her hair. I enjoyed watching how fast her eyes scanned that list, much faster than me I am sure. They both were great story tellers and exhibitors of the surprises in each cup. What a cool idea to seal the prizes in the cups and then put a “dog face” or a “star” on top of the seal. You guys just have too much fun and know how to NOT let bad weather keep you down. You have a movie studio in your home and I am sure there is a science laboratory around there as well. That pink rug you used for a backdrop will become legendary as your backdrop to the Lopez sisters/Stars. I am sure you will create a big following at YouTube.
ReplyDeleteI love you,
Dino Pop
When is the next E.L.TV installment due, I am pacing at the gate.
ReplyDelete