Wednesday, May 6, 2015

happy nurse's week

this week is nurse appreciation week, so i made daddy a big happy nurse week card. on the card i drew daddy's hospital exactly the way it looks & wrote happy nurse week. daddy loved it so much that he took it to work & hung it in the break room so everyone will feel loved & special when they walk in!

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful card/poster and it certainly brightens up that dull, institutional looking walls. You could hardly see those phones on the wall before Paul hung the card up. I am sure he was smiling the whole shift because he was so proud of you and happy you love him and would draw such a beautiful card for him. You did a great job on that building, if I was in town I could just show someone this card and they would recognize it right away and give me directions. They would say, "say. isn't that the building Paul Lopez works at?". You will have to hand that picture up at home when your dad brings it home! :) :) :)
    Love you guys,

    Dino Pop

    ReplyDelete